HCFN PRAYER MINISTRY
“…Men ought always to pray , and not to faint ” Luke 18:1.
HCF stands on the tripod of Prayer, Evangelism and Discipleship.
The Prayer leg of the tripod generates spiritual force to move the ministry.
As much as the three legs are interwoven, success in the place of prayer will make for effective and sustained Evangelism and Discipleship.
To this end, prayer is given adequate attention in HCF gatherings at all levels. Moreso, every individual member is encouraged to be a prayerful person.
Activities of this ministry include:
1. Annual Prayer/General Conference. Prayer Conference precedes the General Conference holding at same period and venue.
2. Annual Area Prayer Conferences.
3. State Prayer Conferences
Prayer triplets and prayer concerts are special feature during the above conferences.
4. Regular Group prayer meetings
5. Online prayer meetings– an offshoot of the Covid Pandemic
6. NAT monthly online prayer meeting
7. HCFN members are committed to HCFI Daily Prayers and First
Wednesday of the month HCFI prayers .
We also join the yearly HCF International Week of Prayer, 1st-7th January.
HCFN WELFARE MINISTRY
Romans 12:15 “Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep”.
HCFN through her Welfare Committee identifies with her members to give spiritual, moral or material support as may be necessary. Some areas that require this support include: