Easily Loacate and find any HCFN Close to you.
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Act 2:46
HEALTHCARE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP NIGERIA EAST 1 AREA
East 1 Area of Healthcare Christian Fellowship Nigeria (HCFN) was created alongside other Areas of HCFN to enable brethren in the neighboring states worship and serve the Lord together in Fellowship. There are four states that make up the Area: Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River and Rivers states. At the last count there were a total of six groups in each of the following states, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers states. However, there is only one group in Bayelsa state.
The main joint activity that brings the brethren in the Area together is the yearly prayer conference that usually holds before Easter celebration for the year. The hosting of the conference is usually rotated among the three states with up to six groups. We hope Bayelsa state HCF will grow to the point of hosting the area in the future. In addition, states hold conferences, joint fellowships and trainings to edify and build the capacity of members.
The aim of East 1 Area is to build the spiritual lives of the members through organization of activities around evangelism, prayer and discipleship.
- Prof Nze Jebbin – Chairman for Rivers State 08033168333
- Dr Victor Ette – Chairman for Akwa Ibom State 08023253211
- Dr Emmanuel Udoukpong – Chairman for Cross River State 08063920012
- Mr Friday Famous – Chairman for Bayelsa state 08068057844
- Prof Friday Odey – Area Chairman, East I Area
HEALTHCARE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP NIGERIA EAST 2 AREA
The East 2 Area of the HCFN was inaugurated in February, 2003, with Dr. Chukwudi Ndubuisi K as the first Cordinator for the Area. The Area consists of six states in the Eastern parts of Nigeria - Abia, Anambra, Delta (added in July, 2016), Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo - and has 54 groups. The East 2 Area exists with other Areas for the enhancement of fellowship among members and administration of the HCFN. Following the decision of the National Action Team (NAT) during an Annual National Prayer Conference at Akpajo, Onne in Rivers State, in February 2005; that Prayer conferences should hold in the first quarter of the year in the various Areas of HCFN (East1, East 2, West, North): the East 2 Area has held Annual Prayer conferences, except in 2020 because of the COVID 19 Pandemic and in compliance to the directive of NAT.
The aim of East 2 Area is to build the spiritual lives of the members through organization of activities around evangelism, prayer and discipleship.
- Samson Ujah 08025447979 – Abia State Chairman.
- Okwudili Nnadozie 08037750704 – Anambra State Chairman.
- Kingsley Amibor 08033794645 – Delta State Chairman.
- Akputa Obasi 08033930490 – Ebonyi State Chairman.
- Ifeanyi Onah 08058471489 – Enugu State Chairman.
- Christopher Agbasimere 08034904184 – Imo State Chairman.
- Obinna Obaji 08137347338 – Area Youth Cordinator.
- Peace Onwubiko 08060078965 – Area Finance Cordinator.
- Ogubuike Ibeagi 08035436155 – Area Prayer Cordinator.
- Ugochukwu Akazi 08039491938 – Area Secretary.
- Uchechi Ekpemiro 08037449914 – Area Cordinator
HEALTHCARE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP NIGERIA NORTH AREA
The vision and activities of HCFN in the North started in 1988 in JUTH, Jos by some few staff and members of New Life for All working in the hospital then. From here with HCFN vision of evangelizing the patient through the health personnel on its tripod prayer, evangelism and discipleship activities graciously and gradually expanded to other health centres and states such as DASH, Lafia, in Nasarawa state, FMC, Gusau, in Zamfara state, FMC, Yola, in Adamawa state.
· Routine Morning Prayer, weekly bible studies, Sunday fellowship and evangelism to wards.
· Circulation of daily spiritual doses and prayers from NC
· Combined prayer for fellowship and church groups
· Annual thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas carol.
The aim of North Area is to build the spiritual lives of the members through organization of activities around evangelism, prayer and discipleship.
- Godwin Imade, Asst. National Coordinator, JUTH, Jos, 08035860811
- Goyol Goldim, North Area Coordinator, JUTH Jos, 08035955820
- Ezekiel Tomen, Asst. North Area Coord. I, DASH, Lafia, 08066451695
- Michael Adaji, Asst. North Aare Coord. II, FMC, Gusau, 08050603021
HEALTHCARE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP NIGERIA SOUTH WEST AREA
The Southwest Area of HCFN has eight states- Osun, Lagos, Kwara, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo and Oyo. The first Area coordinator was Pastor Samuel Komolafe. It's important to note that as at the time of this documentation, Osun and Lagos states are the functional states. There are 35 HCF Groups in the Southwest Area.
The Area hosts annual Area Prayer conference thereby fostering fellowship among brethren in the Area.
There is a strong collaboration between the Area and the Living Hope Hospital Ile Ife for periodic medical missions outreaches.
The aim of South west Area is to build the spiritual lives of the members through organization of activities around evangelism, prayer and discipleship.
- Lagos State Chairman- Pastor (Dr) Mrs Esther Aiyepola. 0802-340-9959
- Osun state chairman- Brother Michael Adeagbo. 0803-673-8871
- Area Coordinator- Chaplain Bamigbade F. Adebayo 0803-522-3551